I Served Nuffnang

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Desperado + Problem....

Desperate desperate desperate that wat written in my mind now... coz no streamyx in my current room..U know in Labuan life is like a 'prison'...(in my mind la) and pluss now MINYAK NAIK so everything in Labuan also NAIK like no body bussiness... can u imagine 1 meal RM5 already gone (white rice with 1 sayur + 1 lauk)...and that also didn't order drinks.. if pluss drinks i think we need to spend almost RM7 for my meal... so that mean RM7 = 1 meal
1day = 3 meal(exclude supper coz i want to save money...=.=!!!)
3meal x 7day = 21 meal
21meal x RM7 = RM147 (for 1 week meal)
can u imagine if 1 sem = 14 weeks
so 14 week x RM147 = RM2058.00
Wah can u imagine RM2058.00 only for food only and havent add referrence book and some others expenses...
N the best part is I got half loan from PTPTN(my full loan is RM21,000) that mean the money that go in my accout is juz enough to pay my school(class and tutorial) fees only.
But i thought goverment said that food price should be maintain rite? and i don't see any enforcement that had been made my goverment at all...o.0(words more then action)
I juz hope from the best and my family support to support me....

3 comments:

liongchapo said...

Walau A, then tis poor Loong sure die liao. Btw, wat is the food price in the town?

Wai Loon Kwan said...

next time eat just plain rice and sayur la.... it think it's more than enough to survive....

无聊疯 said...

kao~~
whr u eat so expensive o...
nan tong hw much liaw?!