I Served Nuffnang

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Angels & Demons

Do u belive in ANGEL AND DEMON?
Well actually it is a belived.. So if u want to belive it so be it...
Btw that is not my main things that I want to blog.....
The things that I want to blog is about this new show title "ANGELS & DEMONS"
still remember the actor that act in the movie that make most of country ban from their country?? U correct that is TOM HANKS that act in the "DA VINCI CODE"

For ur information this movie will be release in theater on 15 MAY 2009

This is the Trailer...

ANGELS & DEMONS: Movie Trailer - Click here for funny video clips

This is the next movie that I confirm got to see man...Whose With me....?

7 comments:

D said...

Angels and Demons is actually a prequel to Da Vinci Code. It tells the events that happen PRIOR to it. Pretty interesting story.

The Da Vinci Code movie did not do much justice to the book, so I'm expecting Angels & Demons to be no different. Besides, Tom Hanks is getting way too old ;)

AhLongGe said...

Lolz.. So cut the crap... Are u going???

AhLongGe said...

OMG.... I think i can't make it to see the movie... I need to stay in my campus until JUn... T.T

MyKy said...

>>D:
Are u sure of tht? I've read A&D for 4 times, no way it's related to Da Vincci Code, except for Robert Langdon.

In any account, A&D pwns Da Vincci Code :p

AhLongGe said...

Yea... have to no choised...
Dude u already read the book ah...
who is the author???
and the publisher??

MyKy said...

Written by Dan Brown.

Published by i dunno lol

AhLongGe said...

ooic...