I Served Nuffnang

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wrap Up...

This is My last blog for this year...

Many things has happen to me especially this year this is because

1. I Graduate after I been study for 3 years in UMSKAL
2. I got my 1st job which make me suffer rather then gain experience but I still want to thank my boss for giving me the chance to work although it is not a got perspective and paid for a Degree Holder like me (LOL..)
3. I duno wat already la... forget already... But I know that this is the most tough year that i got....Especially for me and my dear dear that is my beloved gf aka wife...

That All for this year blog...
I Hope for new HOPE AND OPPORTUNITY IN YEAR 2010...
THAT IS TIGER YEAR... OMG I also TIger le...

1 comment:

ShIaNg LoOnG said...

dear.... i really miss u ... write more makes u closer to me